Our aim is to help inform your project or organisation’s development by making your evaluations
- More meaningful – easier for you, and the people you work with, to learn from
- More manageable – less complicated, burdensome and costly
- More representative – telling your story from different perspectives
In practice, this can include simply giving one or two days support with planning outcomes, developing manageable but systematic evaluation frameworks or devising bespoke action research projects. Please note we no longer provide external evaluation services.
Evaluation consultancy: Supporting organisations to develop manageable evaluation systems
- Alcohol Focus Scotland, Place for Hope, Victim Support Scotland and others: Developing coherent evaluation systems for measuring and reporting on new strategic plans.
- Paths for All, Creative Scotland, Cycling UK, Impact Funding Partners and others: Helping funders to develop robust but proportionate processes for evidencing and reporting impact.
Creative evaluation: Imaginative training, resources and reports
We have trained hundreds of organisations in creative and participatory approaches to evaluation. Contact us for examples of our workshops, creative evaluation takeaways and imaginative report ideas.