Graeme Reekie set up Wren and Greyhound as a training consultancy in 2006. In 2013 we widened our focus to provide a range of organisational development services. Working alongside Graeme are our Lead Associate (and fellow company director) Jen Curran; and Laura Lebec who manages The Lasting Difference, our programme for sustaining organisations and impact. We employ a small number of selected associates who are just as experienced in and committed to the nonprofit sector as we are. Members of the team have made short films to introduce themselves, using quirky questions inspired by sources as varied as the Financial Times and The Big Issue – you can view them below.
How we work: the operating principles to judge us by
Every organisation and situation is unique, so we tailor our work to suit. At the core of everything is our creativity, calmness and care. We love our jobs because they let us work with and learn from some of the best organisations around.
Our core principles were developed from client feedback about what it’s like to work with us:
- Engaging: Participatory, enthusiastic, energetic. We enjoy connecting people, organisations and ideas.
- Ethical: Working and communicating with honesty and integrity. We share our ideas and tailor our approaches so they belong to, and work for, our clients.
- Efficient: Dependable and trusted, delivering in time and on budget. We analyse quickly and design tailored responses, seeking to understand before trying to change or influence.
- Enterprising: Experimental, visionary, positive, proactive. We invest in innovation and learning and are willing to take risks, testing and developing ourselves in new situations.
- Excellent: We are calm, confident leaders, committed to quality, innovation and improvement.