People often remark on how safe they feel and how easy they find it to share their ideas at events I run. That’s what facilitation is all about.
There are times when it is useful to have an independent professional to help
- Explore issues in new ways
- Develop ideas creatively
- Find a way forward.
It might be that you want my ideas and specialist input, or simply to ‘make it happen’. Either way, I love to help people and organisations to develop through:
- Staff, board and volunteer away days
- Creativity sessions
- Strategic/outcome-based planning days
- Review and evaluation events
- Bespoke training events (e.g. innovation, marketing, staff supervision.)
From your initial enquiry through to post-event evaluation, I will work with you to make sure events achieve your goals.