Graeme Reekie set up Wren and Greyhound as a training consultancy in 2006. In 2013 the company became a full time venture, with a wider focus on organisational development. After years of continuing growth we now employ a small number of selected associates to work alongside Graeme, carrying out consultancy, design and research.
Approaches and ethos
Every organisation and situation is unique, so we tailor our work to suit. At the core of everything is our creativity, calmness and care. We love our jobs because they let us work with and learn from some of the best organisations around.
Our company values were developed from client feedback about what it’s like to work with us:
- Engaging: Having enthusiasm, imagination and respect for people
- Ethical: Working and communicating with integrity
- Efficient: With all work delivered in time and on budget
- Excellent: Commitment to quality, innovation and improvement
- Exceptional: Providing outstanding service